What is Membership at Kettlebrook Church?
In the natural world, we recognize it as unfortunate when someone is without a family. It's the same thing in the spiritual world.
- At Kettlebrook, when someone is interested in becoming a member, they are willing to be part of our local family. This does not result in more privileges, as much as it results in more responsibility (just like a family).
- Our members are those people who are committed to Christ and to our local expression of His Church. They help to carry the vision and values of the Kingdom of God wherever they go.
- Here at Kettlebrook, we are not as interested in a large membership "roll" as we are interested in family who are together on mission with us to make Jesus known.
What is the membership process?
The membership process at Kettlebrook currently involves:
- Participation in 2 - 2 hour "Rebar" classes to process the basics of our faith in Christ.
- Participation in 1 - 2 hour "Capstone" class to process the basics of our specific vision and values.
- Participation in a group to maintain ongoing community.
- Participation in serving within our faith family on a regular basis.
What steps should I take?
Click the following link to learn more or sign up:
Upcoming dates for membership classes are:
- November 3, December 1, and January 5
The homework resources, including audio recordings and worksheets, can be found below. The cost will be $8 for the book. Membership Class Materials include:
- Membership Homework Packet
- Purchase "Christian Beliefs" by Wayne Grudem for $8 at Kettlebrook Office
- Optional messages are linked below