Planning to Participate in Children's Ministry? Here's what you need to know:
1. If you have not yet filled out the mandatory form, please do so here. After doing so, you will receive an email link to sign up your kids.
2. Please complete this one time waiver before participating.
Kettlebrook Children's Ministry reopened on October 4th.
Details about the reopening can be found here. Watch these videos for new changes in the drop off and pick up procedures.
Kettlebrook Children's Ministry standard health and wellness policy can be found here.
What is available on Sunday mornings?
A safe and loving environment is available for children birth to fifth grade that supports families in raising their children according to God's Truths. Please join us at any time to observe our program in action!
First Time Visitors:
Stop by our Children's Welcome table where volunteers will help you sign in and locate the appropriate room for your child. We utilize an easy, secure check-in!
Kettlebrook Office, 262-365-0980
Kim Mundinger, Children's Pastor, 262-365-0980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All S.T.A.R.S. (Birth to First Grade)
Adult volunteers commit to being in the rooms regularly which creates a safe, fun and loving environment in our four All STARS rooms. Age-appropriate toys and games are offered. A curriculum based program is used for children age three years to first grade with worship, teaching and supplemental activities.
Rising S.T.A.R.S. (Second Grade to Fifth Grade)
Rising STARS is a fun program that uses worship, small groups and a curriculum
that teaches God's Truth in a way that connects the Bible with their lives. Kids build relationships with adult volunteers, other kids and God.
Why the names "All S.T.A.R.S." and "Rising S.T.A.R.S."?
The purpose of both programs is to partner with families to help children learn to:
- S urrender themselves to God, learning what it means to worship Him
- T eam with other Christ followers, realizing the value of relationship
- A dvance in their spiritual lives, growing in their faith
- R each out to others, sharing God's love
- S erve God and His Kingdom