MOPS is for moms with children who are not yet school-age. It's a great place to meet other Moms, be encouraged, learn, laugh, even cry and know that you (and your kids) are perfectly normal! Each meeting there will be a time of connecting, teaching, and possibly a craft, life hack or other extra element. Childcare is provided for the little ones so that Moms can have 2 hours to focus on themselves!
Meetings: Friday mornings, 9-11am (see dates below)
Cost: Annual MOPS Int’l. Fee: $31.95
Childcare Fee: $6 / family / meeting or $60 per year (2 meetings free!). No refunds!
Scholarship assistance available.
Registration: Currently closed. Feel free to contact Becky Wood (email@example.com) to be put on the waiting list.
- October 12: Mentor Mom Panel
- October 26: Love and Logic
- November 9: Raising Kids Up
- December 14: A Christmas Message
- January 11: Men’s Panel
- January 25: Mom Life
- February 8: Mothering
- February 22: Spa Day
- March 8: Marriage
- March 22: Sleep (Mom and Kid!)
- April 12: An Easter Message
- May 10: A Mother’s Day Message